sábado, 22 de outubro de 2011

Ghouls Galore Challenge 3rd Week!


Absquatulante Gormagon!
Two guards rushed inside the museum storage room. It’ was past midnight and the only one who should be there, besides them of course, was the curator, and old, strange man, that was laying on the floor. The blood, drained from his face, the few hairs he had left on his head, raised, eyes wide open, staring at a large, empty crate were they could read “unidentified animal remains, mummified- 1880.
-Doctor? What happened?
The old man stuttered: -An Absquatulante Gormagon…!
Both guards exchanged confused glances.
-A what?
-An Absquatulante Gormagon, idiot! It took my pocket watch…! And will probably steal other things!
So was a thief, no need to use fancy words... The guards asked:
-Okay, we can handle it, now please, describe the thief!
-Yes … where should I start?
-Hair color, clothes, anything!
-Eyes! I saw them clearly! One was green!
-Good… please continue!
- And it also had a blue eye! And a hazel!
-… You said before it was green!
-ONE of them was green! The other three were brown.
-…How many thieves you saw?
-One! It was naked! And was four meters tall, had three mouths…
-Wait, seriously?
-Of course!! Look, it steals things for fun…where are you going? I have more details …wait for me, hey!
Hidden in the darkness, the odd Gorgamon watched the trio. By nature, he was driven to gather things-or steal you choose-and run. It played with his new golden watch, before walking deeper into the museum…

Um comentário:

  1. Very funny, I liked it. You don't have to be small to be a successful thief if no one will believe your victims when they try to describe you. Interesting how the gormagon always seems to be naked, but I suppose it would be hard to find clothes that fit.
    My favorite line was "...where are you going? I have more details...", great sentiment there and I find it funny because I know what those details are.

    ResponderExcluir