domingo, 10 de julho de 2011

BELIEVE IN MONSTERS.

Different than our ancestors, we believe in the existence of monsters.

Those creatures that guard little resemblance with us, like some kind of twisted prank, do exist, they are made of flesh and blood, and wander around us in silence, I was one of those who, even seeing the proofs, wouldn’t believe in it, once it was too horrible.

The monsters that once lived in large cities now lost on the bottom of oceans, those entities full of evil that could destroy continents, those evil slavers of their own kind, those who trampled the weak for amusement, they exist, right here, right now.

Survivors from another time, when the continents were different than today, those evil doers creep on the shadows wishing to harm us.

But I stand up against them; with my fellow men we hunt those brutal demons and end their wretched existences. Is dangerous and scary, and many times I felt my sanity almost slipping through my fingers. Many others didn’t resist the madness that guide the existence of those monsters, and I wonder how long I will be able to fight those demons before their plans and tricks take the final tool of my mind.

But we are organized, we know were they hid! We are hunting them faster than those critters can breed; we are ending their plans of world domination and genocide!

Now few of them are left, and soon they will become truly legends, old stories told to scare the young. Soon we will end the constant thread to our way of life and our right to live here and now, in peace.



We shall see the last day of this plague called Humans!



Glory to the ancient gods! Glory to the Reptilians!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário