sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2011

'you need a hero" is the first chapter of a weekly series i will keep from now on

000#

YOU NEED A HERO.



Every man has a dream of becoming a legend, immortal, remembered forever for his actions and his accomplishments. It’s an egoistic goal, but at least is an honest one, some people even try to hide such goal behind excuses, justifications, but that is pointless.

I will achieve this goal with truth and honesty, and I will be remembered for ages to come.

The night fall over this city, where I born and lived in anonymity until now, a life full of disappointment and frustration: The life of a stallion who cant run, a eagle that cannot fly, despite all the wonders I could see, I was paralyzed by fear and my own mediocrity.

But tonight I will spread my wings and conquer the skies, tomorrow the world will know what I am, what I will be, through hard work, dedication and courage.

I look down and see cars and people, so tiny. I was tiny before, but not anymore.

At first I thought about using a mask of some kind, to be easily recognized after my actions, but that would be dishonest, it would be merely a false modesty.

I will go with this face I born with.

I check my uniform, an act of vanity, I confess; it’s black, functional, and has everything I need.

I pull the hood over my head, not to hide my face, but because I love how it look at night, so powerful.

The streets are now mine. I know many dreamed to live what I live now, and I am sure, after they see my actions, they will rise too.

Took me only one hour to see my opportunity, a man attacking a girl, from a distance I hear her calls for help, and I see him ripping of her clothes.

We are in the middle of the city, and in the buildings hundreds, no, thousands may hear her screaming but they do nothing. I would do nothing, but that was before.

I dash on him, my elbow hit hard on his kidney. He falls on the ground, but the battle isn’t over, he pulls a gun to me.

I feel no fear, just a feeling of freedom, as I kick it away from his hand.

I smile and lay punch after punch on his face, until he falls unconscious.

The girl cry and thank me for saving her, I remove my hood and smile with true satisfaction…
 As I feel my knife sliding offs its sheath.

She looks confused as I stab her in the heart, with a perfect movement. Oh all the training on dogs and homeless people really was worth the effort.

She falls on the ground dead, one hit kill. It’s so beautiful I feel like crying, but I can’t, my work isn’t done yet! The filthy rapist is awake and saw everything, excellent! I would feel horrible to kill him unconscious.

He tries to run, but is too late: My blade go deep on the back of his neck, I go until the hilt touch his skin. His death is slower, but not more painful, once I carefully severed his spine, just below skull. For those who know blades, this is an extremely difficult task to do, even in a still target, but mine was moving. And once again, I was perfect.

One hit kill.

Tonight I reborn, to be forever remembered as the One Hit Kill “maniac”, and my deeds and skills will soon be know for all! Soon I will be a legend.

I clean my blade carefully in his clothes, before leaving. The night is still young and I have much work to do, after all, fame and glory are hard to get, in this crazy world.



To be continued.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário