terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

PATIENT 34.



I am real, please believe in me! Everyone around me is acting crazy, they say… They say they don’t know me!

Last night I was coming back home from work, couldn’t be more than 6:00 PM, as usual I took the train and walked the rest of the way home. When I was about to enter my house, something strange happened to me! I felt a excruciating pain, the world start to flash in a red light and I think I fainted.

When I woke up, I was somehow different: My clothes had changed, my stuff, cellular, suit case, everything, even ID disappeared!

Confused, I try to get inside my house, but I couldn’t find my keys either. Luckily we, me my wife and both our sons, kept a copy hidden next to the door. I picked it and entered my house. Everything was normal, our pictures, every single detail, but one, some kind of haze, a light or maybe a mist was blurring my face on them.

More scared I rushed trough the house after my family, and finally I found my wife and sons, 12 and 15 having dinner: They look at me with fear and disbelief, my wife dropped her plate on the floor, my little son started shacking and my older one got a knife.

The first to brake the strange silence was my wife:

-Please, get anything you want, but don’t hurt my sons!

-What are you saying? Please, stop playing, I… I need to talk to you! Something…

Then, my older son throws a saucer on my face and screamed:

-Run and call the cops!

Confused and paralyzed, I couldn’t understand anything, and only the deep cut were my older son pierced my shoulder with his knife brought me back to that insane, INSANE reality. I pushed him away and run out of my own house like some kind of criminal.

I was broken and confused, the bleeding didn’t help me to think clearer than before, but I decided that the only place in the world were I would be safe was my parents house. Took me some time, but I made there. The door was closed, and was late, but I kept banging and calling for them, begging for their help. I felt like a broken toy, and stood there, in the doors steps of my old house.

When the door opened, my father came out with a baseball bat, my mother after him:

-Dear good, this man is bleeding Lily! Do you know him?
- I don’t know him Steve, but what we should do?
-Lets call the cops and an ambulance.

The rest you know!

You and the others pick me there and bought me to an hospital, were they told me I was insane!

BUT I’M NOT!

You see, it’s all a plan! He, he came here! The man who stole my face! He was just like me, but different, covered in the haze…or maybe he was different but dressed like me? I don’t know!

He acted like he knew nothing, but he gotta know!

Some one have to remember me… anyone …PLEASE!

Anyone have to remind me…because I am already forgetting who am I…

Who…?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário