sábado, 2 de julho de 2011

DELICIOUS KNIVES!

DELICIOUS KNIVES!


You probably heard someone saying that “raves are for drunk drug users” or some shit like that, well I don’t drink and I don’t do drugs either, I was just a guy trying to expand my horizons, so please listen to what I’m going to tell, because its serious stuff that I think you should know before venture in a strange rave in a strange place.

Last year I found myself alone in a major city, were I lived: my friends travelling, and my girlfriend dumped me, so I decided to do something totally new, and enjoy some fun like I never did before.

Wandering around town I finally got in a bar, full of weirdos, specially girls half naked and with multi-colored hair. Sipping a beer, and I said A beer not a dozen, I heard some chicks talking in a table behind me, about some rave on a rural area that I coincidently knew very well from my childhood.

Those chicks were HOT and had that “I will do it with anyone” look, and it was more than enough reason to take a bath, buy some condoms and drive into the rural area at midnight, and be honest, you would probably do the same.

A couple hours later I was parking my car in the woods; I could see the lights and hear the music pumping. Colorful hot chicks with tiny back packs in every corner, dancing, drinking, using drugs and almost having sex, damn I was in heaven.

Decided to get laid I walked around, but all my attempts of nailing a chick were frustrated by boyfriends, drunk-girl-vomit and lesbian-only orientated girls. When I was about to quit, I saw her, with black channel hair, a bright orange fur coat and a minimal velvet skirt, a babe was going in the woods with three guys at the same time.

Damn if I couldn’t had some I would fap to that HOT girl, and with luck get some leftover sex. I start to follow them, deeper and deeper into the dark wood, tripping and scratching myself all the way. They guys too, were having a hard time, not her, she was waltzing around. From time to time, she would stop and give some groping to keep the guys interested, and damn, I got interested in her too, so I wouldn’t quit so soon.

Then, out of nowhere, a clearing in the middle of nothing, with a big rock, like a king size bed. Now the moonlight shined over them, and the only sound was the music, pumping like crazy half a mile behind us.

I was about to free my bird when she started to sing, with a clear voice, like an angel.
I was stunned by her strange song and I couldn’t think in anything else but her, I was decided to get over there and have sex with her even if I had to beat someone.

Then I realized I was fully paralyzed: I couldn’t move a muscle, even breathing was hard, I got a little scared, but the worst was to come.

She got naked, awesome body, full of strange tattoos, she carefully placed her clothes on a branch nearby and grab a bag from a hiding place next to the rock. I could hear something metallic inside of it, but I wasn’t expecting what I see.

She pick a long knife, butcher kind of knife and giggling she started playing with one of the guys. At first, small cuts on the face, and shredded clothes, but soon he was naked and covered in his own blood and her face looked more sinister.

She said something I couldn’t hear, and slowly started to slide the sharp blade on the guy’s belly, right in the bellybutton. He probably felt every inch, but I guessed he was paralyzed like me, so screaming wasn’t an option.

Cruel and smiling she pushed it till the knife handle, and I saw some blood scaping from his mouth.

It didn’t end there, she went to the bag and picked another knife, and slowly stab him, soon a dozen knifes were deeply inserted in his dying body. The coupé de grace wasn’t merciful at all. She grabbed the guy ball sack and a serrated knife, and cut the guys balls of, slowly.

That was to much to me, I wanted to leave but I couldn’t! His friends too, or even worst, once his blood gushed over them!

That woman was a demon, I was sure, she stated the sick game again, with other guy. I could see he shacking in fear, but nothing else. Was impossible to break that spell who made us prisoners of our own bodies!

Knife after knife, slowly and patiently. She killed the last two men. Their corpses laying in the dirty ground, so full of blades that they reminded more pin cushions or voodoo dolls than humans.

Several hour had passed by, and during that time she cleaned herself methodically before dressing her slutty out fit. I was wondering if my nightmare was over, or if I was fated to stay there forever paralyzed.

But then, she started walk in my direction, her eyes locked on mine.

I just shit myself and started to pray to god, buda or whatever, I wanted to LIVE!

She got closer giggled and just gave a little pat in my head:

-         I hope you liked the show!

She disappeared, and one hour later me too. Once I started moving again, I got to my car and drove away from that hell.

I saw mentions of a drug cartel execution in the woods, but I refused to hear or read details about it. I know the three guys were the same I saw dying, but I kept believing that denial was the only way to save my life.

Some time, when is dark, I feel like some one is stalking me. I wonder if it’s her, eager to give another show with her “delicious” knifes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário