quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2011

ENTRAILS

It is in my guts, I can feel it moving more at night, it’s like they can tell when is day or night. I tried to seek for a doctor, but they don’t know what it is, they just look at me like I am a guinea pig and run endless tests.

I run, from everything I knew, and I cant tell why… I don’t know, its like a impulse, making me run day and night and dream with the taste of blood and guts.

Tonight I killed a stray dog and eat its entrails, raw. I always loved animals, but today I was like a madman, I had to crush his head and eat his insides while they were warm, and for more scary I am, I cant deny the fact that for the first time in months the pain and the hunger are gone. I left the hollow carcass and flee before anyone see me. I don’t know if its shame of something more devious, a wish for impunity.

Two weeks since the first time I killed and eat the entrails of a dog. I killed and eat other twelve after that day, it feel so good, the taste, the feeling, the smell, but my hunger grow and after every banquet I need more entrails, oh I need it so much that is even hard to think

Tonight I killed a girl, she couldn’t be older than seventeen. I hit her in the head, put tape on his mouth tied her to a old bed and eat her while she was still alive. I cant erase it from my mind, the horror, the agony, and worst: The delicious taste. I even controlled myself to keep her alive longer, so I could eat her insides still warm. All of her insides.

I cried and beg god to kill me, as I buried the useless skin, bone and muscle, but the next day I was hungry again.

Tonight, after killing and eating five more people, I almost left one escape. He was too athletic, to fast. But I am fast too, more than ever before. My body changed, I can smell them from miles, the entrails I need so badly. He was scared of my face, and tried to hide. But I found him and crushed his head with a brick. From now on I will be more careful. After all it tastes better when they are still alive.

I broke into a pharmacy, and grab ether. Now things are far more easy. I regret they are unconscious when I start to eat, but at least they don’t run from me anymore. Today I am celebrating, one year since I started it on my guts. My banquet is also special, a pregnant woman, pregnant of twins. I left nothing than skin and bones of my three delicious meals.

I already killed and eat forty humans. I don’t consider me one of them anymore.

They are hunting me, it was inevitable, after they found the leftovers. In the future I shall be more cautious with what is left from my meals.

They shot me, but I felt nothing, I am truly a monster. I fled to another city.

My guts again, I can feel it bursting, I dig my hands deep on my own flesh and split my abdomen open. The putrid blood and pus gush from me into the ground and I saw the most beautiful thing of the world, my child: Tiny little worms, white, enough to fill both of my hands.

I feel that my time is set, but I must guarantee the future of my child: I found a farm, where pigs are grown. At night, I feed my child to as many pigs I can, almost a hundred of them, to be host of my child.

I run, and throw myself in a river. I will die soon, but I die happy, dreaming of the delicious entrails my spawn shall taste.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário