sábado, 16 de julho de 2011

REWARD

As we get old we realize we are fragile, and we will eventually die, no matter how good you were, or how much suffering you experienced, good or wicked, fuck it all, everyone will end dead, so all the preaching in the church, all those heroic ideals from the comic books and the constitutional rights are just a bunch of crap someone shoved down your throat, when you were to young to realize that there is no such thing as reward in the afterlife.

It was more than I could handle, after a life of good actions, religious devotion and exemplary behavior, I would simply get old and die like anyone else.

All the things I wanted to do, but I didn’t because they were “wrong” or “evil”, all the pleasures I denied myself in order to honor god’s words, every simple desire or impulse smothered under the calm obedience to the letter of law, nothing would save me from death, or even guarantee me a reward in the next life.

That’s why I decided to search for the alternative, the dark power that were forbidden to the good men, with rituals not only immoral but also illegal, filled with rape, death and gore, and that rewarded evil deeds with gold and power, yes, it would save me from death!

Took me many years and all my money, but I finally had the infamous Dark Book in my hands, the fiendish Necronomicon, the book in which are kept secrets and powers capable to destroy the sanity of the reckless.

The original is forever lost, beyond the reach of mortals, but several copies were made, but also many falsifications also were produced. To find this copy of the Dark Book is a sign of the ancient gods that my immortality is imminent!

I study it daily, night and day, and I discover spells capable to ruin body and soul of saints, and I read descriptions of demons and evil gods so realistic that they would make the innocent cry with tears of foul blood.

The rituals are complex and always have a price, but such price is expected to be paid with the blood of the innocent.

I finally find it, the spell to grant me immortality!

The price, the life of children: Ten years of youth, health and immortality to each child murdered in a dark altar in honor of The Most Evil. My first ritual grant me only then years, but in the second I manage to extend my beautiful existence in forty more years.

I live as I watch those around me die, there is no better feeling in the world than outlive the ones around me. Questions are made, but as long I have the Dark Book with me, no one can stop me.


I just finished my greatest ritual, granting me five hundred years of life and I celebrate it in a feast in my honor; those fools adore me as the god I truly am. They beg for my favors and tremble before my powers, are amusing to see how pathetic they can be.

As I finish my meal, I feel sleepy. My throat is dry. I ask for wine, and I receive a large calice of sweet wine. Now I’m drowsy… I try to speak, but my tongue is numb.

They are around me, fools!!! You will pay for this! Don’t you know that I am the immortal god?! Many of those idiots reach for pistols, knives and even axes and hammers. Pathetic, I cannot die! If I could speak, I would turn their bodies into rotten meat.

They attack me! OH GOD! The pain! It never ends! Please god, make it stop! As soon as they finish, my body repair itself in a blink of an eye. From my wounds, only the agonizing pain remains, and frustrated, my aggressors attack me again and again and again!!! IT NEVER ENDS!

My body is filled with drugs and poisons, and the paralysis and agony only become worst. They torture me, they cut me, burn me, brake my body in any possible way! It go on and on for years! I literally suffer every single moment possible; they take turns and never let me recover. My tongue is ripped of, as my nails. A red hot iron spear impales me, as my genitals are grinded every morning, before the true torture begins! The creativity and hatred are endless; they never grow tired of my agony.  

Generation After generation I am abused, tortured and humiliated. I barely kept my sanity, thanks to one single hope of salvation. My contract will kept me alive for 500 years, and no more… Then, I shall be free!

Oh, how glorious death can be! To imagine my body finally dying is pure bliss, it gives me strength to continue!

The world have changed radically, I know, even locked here, in this chamber of horrors. I carefully counted the days and hours and minutes and even the seconds, and now I am sure that the time of liberation will soon come to release me from this hellish existence.

I feel it, the life finally leaving my body with the blood that pours of the wounds that won’t heal themselves anymore. The cracked and splintered bones remain broken and my burned flesh stays dark and scorched.

Finally free I die! I close my eyes and wait for my freedom! At least!!! Freedom!!

But then I open my eyes.

And what I see make me scream like I never did before, even after five hundred years of agony!!!!!

I’m still there, in the torture room! It can’t be!

I notice the silence, and I remember how was to be alone again. I look around me, and something is not right, His symbols, the symbols of The Most Evil are every where. The room itself is different, is like a mirror image of the torture room were I spent my last days!

No, I am still dead. I should know.
As I see the door opening and hundreds of demoniac child-like demons, my sacrifices to HIM, coming down with instruments of uncanny horror I finally realize:

Indeed, there is such thing as… Reward.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário