terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

zombies 2/3

part 2.

It’s freak me out, you know, is not the fact I may be the last guy left (not that I am some kind of Chuck Norris, what I am not), is the fact they actually conquered mankind.

Seriously, how come? They bite and are infectious, but damn, every single day I wake up and I see one of them trying to get out of his(I suppose) car by the left door. He bangs, growls, push, all it for what, one week? And he can’t leave the car. Even with the right door wide open.

Where are the special forces? Where are the SWAT teams? Shit, give the girls-scouts a supply of guns and ammo and they would wipe out those monsters in no time.

And still, here I am, alone, in a four million people city, surrounded by zombies. I hope it’s a hiccup, a fluke, a little “ops - the nuke slipped off my hand”, you know, this city. I mean, some one made the wrong turn and the army lost himself in the woods or something, I really do. Because I don’t want to believe that the entire world is already dead, or like me, waiting to die.

It’s horrible to think that my city has at least two nice museums, several excellent theaters, one 100 years old library, and I never, EVER visit those. I feel like an guy who had free tickets to ride in every single ride in the most kick-ass theme park of the world, and I choose to stay home watching TV shows about people who actually do things an go places. Now I have this ominous feeling of lost.

Put a man and a woman together, and they will keep the SPECIES going, but and the achievements of our society? I’m not talking about TV, radio, internet, cell phones and pizza. I’m talking about human rights, democracy, art…

Those things are lost now. I can see people around dressed and acting like cave-men in no time, I see those cave men finding books and using them to set fires to roast squirrels. So even if we aren’t all eat to the bones, what is ACTUALLY happening on the streets we will be back at square one.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário